Today, Monday, March 29, 2021, the 1 Dollar to Lebanese Lira rate is the daily hurdle for every one of us.
Unlike other weekends, the black market applications did not move the prices a lot this weekend.
Moreover, it might be due to increased scrutiny by the Lebanese public and media about their proceedings.
Also, the political stagnation that is dominating the government formation is still ongoing. No improvement is foreseen for the near future.
The Lira exchange rates that we will provide for today will be according to the black market app “Adde Dollar.”
To check the rates of Friday and intraday news, please click on this link: What is the Lira Exchange rate? 26/3/2021
The USD To LBP Hourly Rates:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,775 LBP at 14:40 PM.
-Sell 1 USD = 12,700 LBP at 14:40 PM.
-Buy 1 USD = 12,750 LBP at 13:50 PM.
-Sell 1 USD = 12,650 LBP at 13:50 PM.
-Buy 1 USD = 12,750 LBP at 10:30 AM.
-Sell 1 USD = 12,650 LBP at 10:30 AM.
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Currency Intraday News:
- The Dollar to LBP black market opened on Monday, with a very close rate to Friday afternoon.
- This Monday is less volatile than last week, let’s hope things will stay stable.
- At 13:50 PM, Beirut time, the USD to LBP rate is still stable at 1$ = 12,750 LBP.
- A slight increase for the Dollar VS Lebanese pound by 25 points, at 14:40 PM.
- The currency black market today is very slow, seems like the rate isn’t going to significantly change by the end of the day.
- The US Dollar to Lebanese Pound rate is stable until 16:00 PM, the stability is expected for the rest of the day.
:Saudi French American Pressure:
According to media reports, a diplomatic movement was launched last week by the ambassadors of KSA, France, and the US to speed up the government formation.
The trio is not working on the same agenda, but rumors are floating about a work plan between the 3 countries.
Until they reach a common vision and goals, their actions might be useless for the time being.
NB: We are accepting guest posts, if you are an expert in the financial and economical sphere please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!