Today, Wednesday, April 21, 2021, the 1 USD to LBP rate is still stable and identical to yesterday’s late evening.
For the past couple of weeks, the Dollar to Lira rate applications activity is slower than usual.
The slowdown might be the expectation of the launch of the Lira exchange platform by the BDL.
On the other hand, Lira telegram groups are booming with peer-to-peer currency trading.
If you use those groups, always be careful and negotiate your terms and be clear when you reach a final agreement.
We have written a detailed explanation on how to proceed on Telegram. You can check it out here: Lira telegram groups.
Also, you can check yesterday’s rates here: Lira Exchange Rate Black Market.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
1 USD To LBP:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 16:15 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 16:15 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 13:15 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 13:15 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The black market applications did not start updating the Dollar price yet.
- At 10:30 AM, the opening Dollar to LBP price is at buy 1 USD = 12,200 Lebanese Pound.
- You can start making money from a managed investment account on Heritage Investments LTD. Click here for detailed information: How To Make Money From A Bitcoin.
- First price update for today at 11:20 AM, Beirut time, the Dollar lost 25 points versus the Lira.
- USD To Lira price update at 16:15 PM, the US Dollar gained 25 points.
- The black market activity today is at an all-time low, apps are hardly sending any notifications.
Jad Ghosn’s Reply To The Association of Banks In Lebanon:
Jad Ghosn elaborates on the critical and severe “crime” committed against the Lebanese people in 1997. Back then, the banks pressured the Lebanese government to borrow money in USD currency.
Ghosn insisted that this action leads to the downfall of the Lebanese Lira and the economy since we can not pay out the Loans in foreign currencies as we do not print those currencies.
Ghosn is very well known for being super meticulous and precise when providing information. This was evident in this video, where he showed many proofs and evidence of his opinion.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!