Today, Thursday 27 May 2021, the 1 USD to Lebanese lira rate starts the day with a black market rate of Buy $1 = 13,000 LBP.
The government and the Central bank are doing nothing to regulate the Lira rate in the black market.
Moreover, The black market USD to LBP applications is booming, with hundreds of thousands of users and they are making big money.
In addition, the apps are a significant factor in the Lira’s devaluation.
Most of the app’s owners are exchangers, and 2 or 3 individuals run most apps.
To check yesterday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: USD To Lebanese Lira.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
1 USD To Lebanese Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,100 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,100 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,100 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,075 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,125 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,075 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,150 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,100 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,175 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,125 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 9:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,950 LBP at 9:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
Updates From 9:30 AM To 14:00 PM:
- The opening rate of the Dollar to Lebanese Lira from the black market is, buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP.
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider with an 87% win rate: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- For the first time in a few months, the first huge dollar prince increase by 175 points occurred today at 10:30 AM, Beirut Local time.
- One of the reasons the USD price is on a bullish trend is the SAYRAFA app’s failure to meet people’s expectations.
- Check out our Earn Money Online and Investment Opportunites sections.
- Very slight Lira price increase by 25 points at 11:30 AM, Beirut local time.
- Second slight increase of the Lira price by 25 points at 12:30 PM.
- The application’s shady tactics are ongoing. Today morning they suddenly increased the USD price by 175 points. By 13:30 PM, they reduced it by 100 points. While this might look like a positive decrease, but it actually is only a tactic to end the day on a USD price equaling or higher than 13,000 LL.
Updates From 14:00 PM To 20:00 PM:
- At 14:30 PM, the USD price increased by 25 points.
- The Lira price appreciated by 50 points at 15:30 PM.
- An additional price drop of the dollar by 50 points at 19:00 PM.
Jad Ghosn’s Show About The World Bank Loan:
Jad Ghosn explains in detail the proceeding of the Lebanese government in regards to the World Bank’s loan of $246 million for the neediest families.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!