Thursday, April 8, 2021, if you are looking to convert Lebanese Lira to Dollars in Lebanon, you are on a roller coaster ride.
You will need to go to the black market exchangers who are running the show. Believe me; you won’t be happy at all with those crooks.
The currency’s black market was somewhat active yesterday with the usual small increments increase of the Dollar price.
On the other hand, the political stagnation is still in place with no foreseen positives soon.
The deadlock is worsening the economic and financial situation by ten folds.
Moreover, Inflation is skyrocketing all over the place, prices of essential goods are through the roof.
In short, the crisis is here to stay unless a political settlement is reached and a foreign party starts pumping dollars into the market.
You can check yesterday’s Dollar to Lebanese Lira rate here: Lira VS Dollar Today.
The USD to LBP black market rates for today according to the “Adde Dollar” application are as follows:
The USD To LBP Hourly Rates:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,250 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 17:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 17:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 17:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 17:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,275 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,250 LBP at 14:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 14:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,100 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,100 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,000 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,000 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,950 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The USD’s opening rate to LBP from the black market applications is identical to the closing rate yesterday at 1$ = 12,000 LBP.
- The Dollar price is increasing daily by 100 to 150 points. Is this bullish trend going to continue and get more severe? Stay tuned for hourly news and updates.
- At 10:40 AM, Beirut time, the dollar appreciated by 50 points.
- Also, at 11:20 AM, the Lira lost an additional 50 points.
- Another Lira depreciation of 50 points by 12:00 PM, at this rate, by the end of the day the USD will increase exponentially.
- The madness is still ongoing, at 13:30 PM, the Lira lost 100 points. This is the first appreciation for the Dollar at that rate since 2 weeks ago.
- At 14:10 PM. the USD to LBP rate increased by an additional 50 points.
- The first Lira gain since early morning by 50 points at 15:40 PM.
- The Lira rate for now is: 1$ = 12,200 LBP.
- Another increase for the Dollar price by 25 points at 18:10 PM.
In the News:
The Arab League Assistant Secretary-General Ambassador Houssam Zaki visited President Michel Aoun today. Zaki offered his support in every possible way to solve the Lebanese crisis and for a government.
Moreover, Zaki was clear about the severity of the economic and political crisis in Lebanon. Both crises should be resolved simultaneously he added.
He thanked president Michel Aoun for approving his initiative. Accordingly, Zaki will start contacting different Lebanese parties in order to find a solution for the current situation.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. So, If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!