Monday, April 5, 2021, the Dollar exchange rate today is expected to increase. The black market Lira applications were unexpectedly active yesterday.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira apps worked collectively to increase the USD rate by approximately 350 points throughout the day.
Bizarre behavior indeed, for an Easter Sunday.
Who is trading currency on such a day? Why don’t these apps show the trading volume for each day? Why don’t they mention the names of their sources?
On the other hand, you can check yesterday’s Dollar to Lebanese Lira rate here: Dollar To Lira Exchange Rate.
The USD to LBP black market rates for today according to the “Adde Dollar” application are as follows:
The USD To LBP Hourly Rates:
-Buy 1 USD = 11,800 LBP at 18:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,750 LBP at 18:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 11,900 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,850 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 11,850 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,800 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 11,900 LBP at 13:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,850 LBP at 13:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 11,950 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,850 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 11:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The applications and websites are striving to increase the USD rate as fast as possible. Yesterday, they were able to increase the rate by 350 points.
- Today’s Dollar exchange rate is 1$ = 12,150 LBP. A 100 points increase compared to yesterday’s closing rate.
- When will the Lebanese government or Lebanese Central Bank penalize or regulate the black market apps?
- Stay tuned for the most recent hourly Lira currency updates.
- Report these mobsters and manipulators to Google.
- The websites and apps are showing exactly the same rates, which is unusual. Three months ago, every one of them showed different rates.
- At 12:30 PM, Beirut time, the USD price lost 100 points.
- By 13:00 PM, the USD to LBP lost an additional 100 points.
- Another price increase of the Lira by 50 points, 13:45 PM.
- The apps are showing Lira gains, at 14:30 the Lebanese Pound price increased by 50 points.
- From 16:00 PM to 18:45 PM, the Dollar lost around 100 points against the Lira.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!