Monday, May 10, 2021, the Dollar rate in Lebanon today from the black market opened up on a price decrease versus last Friday.
Recent news circulates that the Lebanese Central Bank is negotiating with the commercial banks to allow cash Dollar withdrawals to small account holders up to $25,000.
Of course, this isn’t going to be as easy as it sounds. The banks will not give their clients $25,000 at once.
Most probably, if the news is trustworthy, there will be daily, weekly, and monthly limits and the process will be brutal and humiliating as usual.
To check last Friday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Lebanese Lira Rate Today.
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar Rate In Lebanon Today:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,550 LBP at 15:35 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,500 LBP at 15:35 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 15:05 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 15:05 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,525 LBP at 14:05 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 14:05 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,600 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,550 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,625 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,575 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,350 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The week starts with a lower USD price than the closing price of last week. The Buy 1 Dollar price is 12,400 Lebanese Pounds as of 10:30 AM Beirut time.
- Invest in the most traded cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Check out this post about the opportunity: Where To Invest In Bitcoin.
- If you are new to forex and are looking to make money from currency trading. Check out this article: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- First Dollar price increase by 50 points at 11:20 AM. The new rate is Buy $1 = 12,450 LL.
- Within only a few minutes, the black market applications increased the Dollar price in Lebanon by a whopping 175 points at once. What is the reason behind such a sudden increase? Where are the trading volumes data? Who is the source of information for these apps?
- At 14:05 PM, the Lira price increased by 75 points.
- At 15:00 PM, another USD price drop of 50 points. The new buy one Dollar rate is 12,475 Lebanese Lira.
- The madness is ongoing. At 15:35 PM, the Dollar price increased by 75 points. The applications mafia reduced the rate during the weekend and today started increasing the USD price systematically. The old tactic is back again.
- Invest in managed Bitcoin Investments here: Invest in Bitcoin Earn 3% Daily!
In the News:
According to information to LBCI, “The Public Prosecutor has suspended the lirarate.com and lebaneselira.org platforms operating in Lebanon, while Ogero has informed that stopping the other platforms operating via google play and facebook requires addressing the judicial authorities in America or companies directly.”
Ironically, the owners of Lirarate.com created clones of the website a long time ago. Lirarate.org, dailylira.com are two websites that we know off till now.
On the other hand, shutting down the applications isn’t as hard as everyone is trying to promote.
Just as Ogero, Alfa & MTC restrict pornographic websites on their Internet Networks, they can do the same with these apps. That’s it!
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!