Today, Thursday, April 15, 2021, the Dollar rate VS Lebanese Lira from the black market seems to be on a downward trend by the end of another week.
The Lira gains yesterday were unexplainable. Some news reports speculate that the applications are playing it safe by reducing the USD rates due to the Central Bank’s decision to launch its platform.
On the other hand, the Lira applications kept sending notifications up until 22:00 PM, Beirut time.
Today we will use another source of the currency’s rate, which is Lirarate.com.
You can check Wednesday, April 14, 2021, Dollar to Lira rate here: US Dollar Lebanese Pound.
The USD to LBP parallel market rates for today according to the “Lirarate” website are as follows:
Dollar Rate VS Lebanese Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,100 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,100 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,300 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,075 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,975 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,000 LBP at 10:45 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 11,900 LBP at 10:45 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,050 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,000 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The USD black market for today did not open yet. All the websites and applications did not update the prices yet.
- Lirarate.com USD to LBP price for 10:00 AM, Beirut time, is Buy 1 USD = 12,050 LBP.
- Check LiraExchange regularly as we update the rates throughout the day.
- Lirarate.com first currency update at 10:45 AM, Buy 1 USD = 12,000 Lebanese Lira.
- At 11:30, the black market currency website LiraRate updated the USD price by a 50 points increase.
- First significant Dollar price increase since early morning by 75 points.
- Lirarate.com and many other applications reported a sudden huge increase of the Dollar price by 150 to 175 points.
- At 16:00 PM, Lirarate.com reported an increase of the Lira price by 100 points.
- Since the last USD price decrease, the rate has been stable.
In The News:
Lebanon’s Central Bank governor Riad Salameh is under serious investigation and scrutiny by Swiss prosecutors.
From the British Virgin Islands to Geneva, his transactions and funds are being tracked and investigated.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!