The Dollar to LBP black market today, Tuesday 27 April, opened on yesterday’s closing rate of 1 USD = 12,475 Lebanese Lira.
Since Saturday, the black market apps did the usual to increase the currency’s rate by small increments.
The official Lira exchange platform should have launched yesterday. Unfortunately, nothing happened.
On the other hand, the political stalemate is here to stay. The political parties in Lebanon are not showing any sign of cooperation.
The Lebanese people are still struggling to survive the very harsh economic crisis.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar to LBP Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,650 LBP at 18:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,600 LBP at 18:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,625 LBP at 17:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,575 LBP at 17:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,525 LBP at 15:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 15:20 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 13:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 13:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The usual mafia behavior of the Lebanese Lira apps took the USD price from 12,200 to 12,475 to the Dollar for the past couple of days.
- The opening price for today is 1 USD = 12,475 LBP, at 10:30 AM, Beirut time.
- Invest in a managed Bitcoin account, check out this post about the opportunity: How To Make Money From A Bitcoin
- First USD slight price drop for today by 25 points, the new rate is 1 Dollar = 12,450 Lebanese Lira.
- If you are new to forex and are looking to make money from currency trading, check out this article: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- First price increase of the USD by 50 points at 15:20 PM.
- For the first time in a couple of weeks, the Lira reached 12,625 to the Dollar.
- Another Dollar price increase of 25 points.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!