Today, Monday 21 June 2021, the dollar to Lebanese Lira black market rate is expected to increase. The applications were very active during the weekend.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
As the political crisis intensified, the country has no plan to go out of its troubles.
Moreover, the black market apps and websites govern and dictate the Lira exchange rate without any supervision.
The SAYRAFA app did nothing to settle down the exchange rates. On the contrary, it was a reason for the increase in dollar value.
To check last Friday’s US Dollar to Lira rates, click here: Dollar To Lebanese Lira.
The USD to Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.com” are as follows:
Dollar To Lebanese Lira Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 15,275 LBP at 16:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 16:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,250 LBP at 14:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 14:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,275 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,400 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,350 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,400 LBP at 9:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,350 LBP at 9:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,300 LBP at 9:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,250 LBP at 9:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing in cryptocurrencies doesn’t have to be that hard. Check out this post for a highly profitable crypto investment account: How To Invest In Crypto.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The rates are not updated yet for this Monday morning. Check back regularly for the most recent USD price.
- First USD price increase for today at 9:40 am, by 100 points as per Lirarate.org.
- The Lira rate did not change since 9:40 am, Beirut local time.
- At 12:00 pm, the Lebanese Lira rate gained 125 points.
- Very little activity from the black market apps today.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!