Friday, June 18, 2021, the Dollar to Lebanese Lira today is on the rise. The usual black market behavior for a Friday.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
The black market applications and websites are a significant part of the Lira’s devaluation over time.
Most probably, those apps are operated and owned by exchangers themselves.
Each app has anything from 50,000 to 150,000 downloads. When those 150,000 people receive notifications about price changes, their sentiment can move the market up or down.
To check yesterday’s USD to Lira rates, click here: US Dollar To Lira.
The USD to Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar To Lebanese Lira Today:
-Buy 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,150 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,175 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,275 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,250 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,175 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,175 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,250 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,275 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 11:20 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,250 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,200 LBP at 9:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,150 LBP at 9:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing in cryptocurrencies doesn’t have to be that hard. Check out this post for a highly profitable crypto investment account: How To Invest In Crypto.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The black market apps did not start updating the rate as of 9:30 am. The USD to LBP rate, for now, is $1 = 15,200 Lebanese pound.
- Lebanon recent news updates: Energy minister warns petrol subsidy will soon end.
- At 10:30 am, Beirut local time, the first dollar price increase by 50 points.
- Slight USD to LBP increases and decreases by 25 points are occurring consistently.
- Slight USD price increase by 25 points at 13:00 pm.
- Another slight Lira depreciation versus the dollar by 25 points at 15:00 pm.
- The small decreases and increases for the USD to LBP are ongoing. No significant changes for now.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!