Today, Friday 21 May 2021, the Dollar to Lira exchange rate in the currency’s black market is no expected to decrease.
Contradicting all expectations, the Lebanese Central bank launched the SAYRAFA Lira exchange platform with a rate of $1 = 12,000 LBP.
Everyone was expecting the rate to be 10,000 LBP to the Dollar.
Yesterday’s news did not push down the parallel market USD price.
On the contrary, we expect that the black market apps that exchangers run will increase the Dollar price as they please.
The Banque Du Liban created another mess that can seriously affect the Lira rate and the economy.
To check last yesterday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Dollar To Lira.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar To Lira Exchange Rate:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 16:35 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 16:35 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 13:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 13:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 10:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit, Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The opening USD to LBP rate at 10:00 AM, Beirut local time, is $1 = 12,850 LBP.
- First price increase for today by 50 points at 10:40 AM.
- Second Dollar price increase by 25 points at 11:40 AM.
- A very slight appreciation of the Lira by 25 points at 13:00 PM.
- Another slight appreciation of the Lira by 25 points at 13:50 PM.
- Also, at 15:30 PM, the Dollar lost an additional 25 points.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!