The Lebanese Lira rate for today Wednesday, October 14, 2020, is expected to be stable until tomorrow’s PM nomination succeeds or not. The renewed political dynamism for the past few days created a bearish trend for the USD to LBP, dropping approximately by 600 points.
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|USD Market||7800 LBP||7900 LBP|
|Lirarate.com||8000 LBP||7900 LBP|
|Lebaneselira.org*||8200 LBP||7900 LBP|
NB: Lebaneselira.org rates are updated at 11:00 AM, kindly note that this website does not provide real-time updates.
The official Lira rate stands at 1507.5 to 1515.
Banks Lira’s rate is at 3850 LBP with many conditions.
Lira Currency Intraday News:
- At 8:00 AM, Beirut time, the Lira exchange rate is very close to yesterday afternoon.
- At 8:45 AM, The USD to LBP increased by approximately 100 points.
- At 11:30 AM, the lira rate lost an additional 100 to 150 points depending on various sources.
- At 12:20 PM, the 1 USD to LBP dropped approximately by 50 to 100 points, according to USD Market application.
- At 1:30 PM the USD vs Lebanese lira dropped an additional 100 to 150 points.
- At 5:30 PM, the USD to Lira dropped an additional 50 to 100 points.
- At 7:20 PM, the USD/Lira dropped an additional 100 points.
We encourage you to always check back on LiraExchange.com as we update the LBP rate as the websites and black market applications update.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!