The Lebanese Lira rate for today Monday, October 19, 2020, gained approximately 100 to 125 points vs Friday, 16 October 2020. The Banque Du Liban circular 151 effects are clear, as Lebanese pound cash notes are becoming scarce which explains the decrease in the USD to LBP.
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|USD Market||7550 LBP||7625 LBP|
|Lirarate.com||7600 LBP||7550 LBP|
|Lebaneselira.org*||7600 LBP||7800 LBP|
NB: Lebaneselira.org rates are updated only once per day, kindly check back after 12:00 PM Beirut time.
The official Lira rate stands at 1507.5 to 1515.
Banks Lira’s rate is at 3850 LBP with many conditions.
Lebanese Lira exchange rate Intraday News:
- At 10:00 PM Beirut time, the USD to LBP rate dropped around 50 points.
- At 11:00 PM Beirut time, the Dollar to Lebanese Lira dropped an additional 100 points, this might be due to the BDL circular 151, or the usual volatility of a Monday morning.
- At 11:20 AM, the Dollar to Lebanese pound dropped an additional 50 points.
- At 11:30 AM, the USD to Lebanese Lira black market rate dropped an additional 50 points.
- At 3:00 PM, the USD to Lebanese lira rate dropped an additional 50 points.
Support us at Liraexchange.com by sharing this link on your social media platforms.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box below!