The Lebanese Lira rate for today October 21, 2020, Increased by 125 to 150 points, the USD to LBP rates as per different black market applications and websites are as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|USD Market||7300 LBP||7380 LBP|
|Lirarate.com||7400 LBP||7300 LBP|
|Lebaneselira.org*||7700 LBP||7400 LBP|
NB: Lebaneselira.org rate Is updated at 12:00 PM
The official Lira rate stands at 1507.5 to 1515.
Banks Lira’s rate is at 3850 LBP with many conditions.
OMT and BOB USD transfers from abroad, are withdrawn in US dollar banknotes.
Lebanese Lira Currency Intraday News:
- At 11:30, the 1 USD to Lebanese pound increased by approximately 150 points compared to yesterday’s rate.
- At 12:50 PM, the USD to LBP saw a huge drop by around 200 points as per the USD Market app. Lirarate.com did not update yet.
- At 1:40 PM Beirut time, the Dollar to Lebanese Lira dropped an additional 125 to 150 points.
- The Lebanese pound rose today against the dollar as the potential for a new government formation is looking positive.
- At 2:30 PM, the USD Market app reported a decrease of 50 points.
- At 3:00 PM, the dollar increased an additional 50 points as per Lirarate.com
- At 6:30 PM, the Lebanese Lira gained 50 to 80 points.
Please support us by sharing this link on your social media platforms!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box below!