Sunday is usually a day with little to no USD to LBP currency exchange. The Lebanese Lira rate for today, Sunday, October 25, 2020, as per 8 different black market apps and websites, is as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|USD Market||6600 LBP||6700 LBP|
|Lirarate.com||6800 LBP||6700 LBP|
|Lebaneselira.org*||7100 LBP||7300 LBP|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||6500 LBP||6600 LBP|
|LBP to Dollar App||6800 LBP||6700 LBP|
|Lebanese Market LBP/USD||6650 LBP||6450 LBP|
|Sarraf Lebanon||6850 LBP||6750 LBP|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان (App)||6700 LBP||6550 LBP|
The average Buy rate today is: 6,750 LBP / 1 USD
The average Sell rate today is: 6,719 LBP / 1 USD
NB: Lebaneselira.org rates are last updated last Friday, October 23, 2020. The update is coming tomorrow, Monday, 10-26-2020.
Lira Currency Intraday News:
- Telegram groups for USD to LBP peer-to-peer buying and selling requests are somewhat active today.
- We have added 4 additional black market USD to LBP apps for a total of 8 sources of the Dollar to Lebanese pound rates. Caution is always advised.
- At 11:50 AM, Beirut time, 4 apps updated the exchange rate, 2 of them showed in gain for the Lira, 2 loss for the Lira.
- Also, at 11:55 AM, “الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان” application reported a 150 points loss for the Lira.
- The majority of the exchangers close on Sunday. However, that does not mean that no exchanges are taking place. Telegram buy and sell groups are somewhat active. Please note that not all traders in those groups are regular users. Some are black market exchangers.
- Check out Jad Ghosn’s analysis of the Lira rate analysis and how it is possibly manipulated by politicians. You can scroll to minute 15:40 for his full analysis on the topic.
- 12:15 PM, “Adde Dollar Lebanon” and “LBP to Dollar App” showed conflicting reports of respectively: 50 points gain, 50 points loss for the Lira against the US Dollar.
- The black market activity is very unusual for a Sunday noon.
- In addition at 12:30 PM, the “Sarraf Lebanon” application reported a 100 points loss for the Lira VS USD.
- 12:30 PM, Beirut time, the “USD Market” application reported a massive loss of the Lira vs. the Dollar of 1100 points. This could be a typo from the app administrators. Check back for updates soon.
- As expected in the “USD Market” app, the last update was a typo. The correct rates are Buy 1 USD = 6600 LBP / Sell 1 USD = 6700 LBP
- At 1:30 PM, the USD to Lira seems to have stabilized.
- At 2:15 PM, الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان (App) and Lirarate.com reported a Lira loss of 50 points vs. the USD.
- At 3:30 PM, the “Sarraf Lebanon” app reported a loss of 100 points for the Lira.
- At 6:40 PM, Lirarate.com reported again for the dollar of 100 points.
- At 7:00 PM, LBP to Dollar app and الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان (App) reported a loss of 100 points for the Lira.
At the end of this day, the average Buy 1 Dollar = 6,750 LBP, the average sell 1 Dollar = 6,719 LBP.
Next week will be critical in defining the Lira exchange rate. Press conferences from major political figures can affect the currency’s rate.
You are invited to use our live chat to ask questions, suggest features, or post your buying or selling requests.
Please support us by sharing this page on your social media accounts and with your friends.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us in the comment box below or in our live chat.