The Lira rate is and will always be the talk of the town in Lebanon, we at LiraExchange.com are your only destination that provides the full picture of what is going on in the black market. The Lebanese pound rates for today, Saturday, October 31, 2020, as per 8 different sources are as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||6830||6780|
|LBP to Dollar App||6800||6750|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||6840||6700|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان (App)||6800||6750|
NB: Lebaneselira.org rate is updated only once per day.
The official LBP rate stands at 1507.5 LL to 1515.
Checks are withdrawn at 3,900 LL depending on each bank’s rules and regulations from the Central Bank of Lebanon (BDL), private sector companies are struggling with a very small limit of Cash LBP withdrawals.
OMT transfers are withdrawn in cash dollars or the sender’s currency.
Wire transfers are withdrawn in cash Dollar banknotes depending on the amount.
Lira Rate Currency Intraday News:
- Last weekend, the black market USD to LBP exchange, telegram groups, and individuals traded Lira to Dollar and vice versa very actively. Even Sunday was uniquely active for the currency exchange parallel market.
- Checks and Banker’s checks are being sold on telegram groups for 35% to 38% in Cash Dollars depending on the amount.
- The government formation talks are looking positive in general, what would be the effect of a new government next week on the Lira exchange rate? No one can speculate on the outcome of such an event.
- At 11:30 AM, all black-market USD to Lebanese pound apps reported a loss for the Lira rate by approximately 100 to 125 points.
- At 11:45 AM, Adde Dollar Lebanon application reported an additional loss for the Lira of 30 points.
- At 12:45 PM, two black market apps reported a 50 points gain for the Lira. Will the other sources follow, check back regularly for intraday USD to LBP updates.
- 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Beirut time, 6 out 8 applications, and websites reported a slight Lira loss of 25 to 50 points, the average for today is Buy 1 Dollar = 6,827 LBP.
- Lebanese telegram Buy/Sell USD LBP groups today’s activity was low, typical for a Saturday, where the exchange markets are closed until Monday, November 2, 2020.
- Checks and banker’s checks in USD (Lollar) are bought for fresh dollars at around 35% depending on amounts. Telegram USD LBP groups are full of buyers and sellers.
We have written a quick read article containing advise, do’s, and don’ts on telegram groups, you can check it out here:
The Saudi-owned Al Arabiya newspaper stated that the return of Hariri and the exchange rate small recovery is a “mirage”, and goes on to describe the Lebanese banking system as a “Ponzi Scheme”.
Next week, is going to be full of major events and news that will affect the supply and demand of the USD which in return will reflect on our beloved Lira value.
High hopes of a new government formation declared early next week will, somewhat, gain the Lira a few hundred points.
No one can forecast the future of the currency until the new government begins its economic reformation and until we get fresh dollars for the international community.
Support us by sharing this page with your, friends, family, and social media accounts.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or use the comments box below!