Tuesday, May 25, 2021, the Lebanese Lira rate today is not expected to see significant changes. The black market apps were very quiet yesterday.
That doesn’t mean that they did not increase the rate over 10 hours using their small increases tactic.
The Sayrafa app launch had no positive impact on the USD to LBP price whatsoever. On May 20, Riad Salameh launched the exchange platform, but the black market applications did not reduce the prices.
Also, To check Monday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Lira Rate.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lebanese Lira Rate Today:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 19:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 16:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 16:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 15:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 15:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 13:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 13:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 11:50 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 11:50 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 9:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 9:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The black market Lira applications did not update the rates yet for today. The current price of the Dollar is 1$ = 12,850 LBP.
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit, Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- First Dollar price increase for today by 50 points at 11:00 AM, Beirut time.
- Today’s trend is an increase of 25 points of USD price versus the Lira every 40 to 50 minutes.
- For the first time in a month, the USD to LBP price reached 13,000 LBP to the Dollar at 14:45 PM, Beirut time.
- The Dollar to Lebanese lira rate decreased by 50 points at 16:10 PM.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!