Wednesday, May 19, 2021, today’s Lebanese Pound exchange rate is not expected to appreciate or gain value.
The black market applications strive to increase the USD to LBP rates consistently and use the small increments tactic.
Yesterday, the apps kept sending notifications at a slow but steady pace, increasing the Dollar price steadily.
On the other hand, political stagnation is more complex than ever before. There are no signs of a new government formation soon.
Moreover, the Lebanese Foreign prime minister’s statements were very damaging to Lebanon. No matter who you support politically, such behavior from our Foreign Affairs minister is disastrous.
The Saudi crown prince, Mohamad Bin Salman, wrote some very offensive tweets about the incident. Things do not look bright for Lebanon in this regard.
To check last yesterday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Lebanese Lira Exchange Rate Black Market.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lebanese Pound Exchange Rate:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,775 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 13:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,775 LBP at 13:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 12:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 12:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 12:05 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 12:05 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,750 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,775 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,725 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- The opening price of the USD to LBP is $1 = 12,775 Lebanese Pound.
- At 11:30 AM, Beirut Local time, the dollar price in Lebanon increased by 50 points. The new Dollar rate is One Dollar = 12,850 Lebanese Lira.
- The apps are increasing the USD rate by small increments. At 12:05 PM, a Dollar price increase of 25 points was seen.
- At 13:10 PM, a very slight gain for the Lira rate by 25 points.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!