Today, Tuesday, April 2021, the Lira rate from the black market is somewhat stable. Yesterday, the Dollar was stable with very few significant price changes.
On the other hand, everyone is expecting the new Lira exchange platform to see the light.
Many are putting high hopes that the Central Bank’s platform will decrease the USD to Lira price below 10,000 LBP to the Dollar.
The rates can and will decrease for a couple of days or maybe weeks and return to their current upward trend.
The platform is not a solution, far from it. Unless the government and BDL take drastic measures, the currency’s rate is not going down, most probably.
You can check Tuesday, April 20, 2021, Dollar to Lira rate here: Lebanese Lira Exchange Rate Black Market.
The USD to LBP parallel market rates for today according to the “Adde Dollar” app are as follows:
Lira Rate Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 17:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 17:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,125 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,075 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,100 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,200 LBP at 10:20 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,150 LBP at 10:20 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The opening Lira rate as of 10:20 AM, Beirut time, is 1 Dollar = 12,200 LBP.
- Check out our recent article on how to make money from investing in Bitcoin.
- Check us back regularly for hourly currency news and updates.
- Take a look at our article: What is a Ponzi scheme about?
- First Dollar price decrease at 12:00 PM.
- Slight Lira gain by 25 points at 12:30 PM.
- Additional Dollar to Lebanese Lira price increase by 50 points.
- Another slight price increase for the USD by 25 points.
- Slight Lira gains by 25 points at 14:30 PM, Beirut time.
- Increase in the USD price by 50 points.
- The dollar to Lira rate is very stable today with very few ups and downs here and there. The average buy of 1 USD is 12,225 LBP.
Dan Azzi’s Interview On Economic Crash, Stolen Funds, Money In The Banks:
Watch Dan Azzi’s interview when he elaborates on the stuck money in banks, how the Lebanese banking Ponzi scheme collapsed, and the stolen funds.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!