Today, Tuesday 1 June 2021, the Lira rate in Lebanon is on an upward trend. The black market apps are sending USD price increase notifications since morning.
The impact of the official SAYRAFA lira exchange platform by the central bank was not positive at all.
On the contrary, the SAYRAFA lira rate of 12,000 LBP to the Dollar gave an indirect (Or direct) sign for the black market to keep the rates above 12,000 LBP.
Accordingly, since the launch of the exchange platform, the Dollar rate is always hovering around 13,000 LBP.
To check yesterday’s rate, click here: Lebanese Lira Exchange Rate Black Market.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lira Rate In Lebanon:
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 19:25 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 19:25 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 18:25 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 18:25 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,075 LBP at 18:10 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 18:10 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 13:30 PM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider with an 87% win rate: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The black market applications are very active today. Unlike yesterday, the USD to LBP price increase is consistent and in small increments.
- Also, at 16:30 PM, Beirut local time, the Lira rate is stable at 1$ = 13,050 LBP. A few price decreases occurred but the rate went back to the mentioned price.
- At 18:10 PM, the USD to LBP price increased by 25 points.
- The Lira saw an appreciation of 50 points at 18:25 PM. The usual “Ping Pong” tactic of small increments changes throughout the day.
- Today marks the first day where the Lira rate was always above 13,000 LL. Is this an indication of additional increases for the coming few days?
-NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!