Today, Saturday 17 July 2021, the Lira rate in Lebanon is going through the worst systematic devaluation in Lebanon’s history.
NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates.
The past two days were very violent, and the dollar price kept on increasing by the hour.
Moreover, the step down of Saad Al Hariri is still affecting the currency’s rate as the demand supposedly increased on the USD.
The political deadlock is stiff and rigid as all political parties are not showing any willingness to move forward.
To check Friday’s and Thursday’s rates, click here:
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
Lira Rate In Lebanon:
– Buy 1 USD = 22,100 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,000 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,000 LBP at 15:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 21,900 LBP at 15:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,000 LBP at 14:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 21,900 LBP at 14:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,300 LBP at 12:20 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,200 LBP at 12:20 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,500 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,400 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,500 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,400 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing your money for profits does not have to be that hard. Check out this article for more info: How To Invest In Crypto.
- Read this interesting post about profitable ways to invest in the stock market and make a high return on investment: Best Stock Investment Website.
- The opening price of the dollar versus the Lebanese Lira in Lebanon today at 10:00 Am is $1 = 22,500 Lebanese Pounds.
- No changes for the lira rate as of 12:00 Pm, Beirut local time.
- The first USD to LBP rate drop of 200 points occurred at 12:00 Pm as per Lirarate.org.
- Second dollar price drop by 300 points according to lirarate.org.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!