Over the weekend, the Lira rate accumulated a loss of around 400 points yesterday. The black market apps reported a loss for the Lira throughout the day, which is quite unusual for a Sunday. The USD to LBP for today, November 2, 2020, as per 8 different exchange apps and websites, is as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||7000||7100|
|LBP to Dollar App||7100||7000|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||6920||6820|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان||7100||7000|
NB: We will not post Lebaneselira.org rates today, as they show a huge difference compared to the 7 other applications. We are eager to show you the closest average to the real market value to negotiate accordingly. Whenever we find huge discrepancies between 1 app and the other 7, we will not post it.
The official LBP rate stands at 1507.5 LL to 1515.
Checks are withdrawn at 3,900 LL depending on each bank’s rules and regulations from the Central Bank of Lebanon (BDL). Private sector companies are struggling with a minimum limit of Cash LBP withdrawals.
OMT transfers are withdrawn in cash dollars or the sender’s currency.
Wire transfers are withdrawn in cash Dollar banknotes depending on the amount.
Lira Rate Currency Intraday News:
- At 10:30 AM, the USD to LBP parallel market opened up on the increase for the Dollar. The average from all sources is Buy 1 USD = 7,300 LBP. A loss for the Lira of approximately 400 points versus last Friday.
- Sunday, November 1, 2020, the black market witnessed an unusual exchange activity. The Dollar appreciated since morning.
- Moreover, At 11:20 AM, Beirut time, the ” USD Market ” app reported a sudden increase for the Dollar of 100 points.
- Are the Lira rates reflecting the government formation stagnation? Let us know your thoughts in the comments box below!
- At 12:00 PM, all Dollar to LBP black market apps and websites reported an increase simultaneously. The average Buy 1 USD increased by 175 points.
- Government formation is facing issues: the Druze representation and the number of ministers are becoming stagnation points.
- Also, at 3:00 PM, 6 out of 8 applications reported an appreciation of the Lira by around 100 points.
- At 5:45 PM, all 8 applications and websites reported an increase in the Lira value. The average Buy 1 USD = 7,053 LBP.
Please support us by sharing this page with your friends, family, and social media accounts.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or use the comments box below!