Today, Monday, November 23, 2020, marks the beginning of the second week of a nationwide Lockdown. The black market apps were very active during the weekend, the Lebanese Lira rate in Lebanon for today as per 7 different parallel market applications is as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||8250||8350|
|LBP to Dollar App||8300||8250|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||8320||8260|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان||8300||8250|
The official LBP rate stands at 1507.5 LL to 1515.
NB: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, OWN OR OPERATE ANY OF THE APPS AND WEBSITES MENTIONED ABOVE. WE ARE NOT EXCHANGERS.
Checks are withdrawn at 3,900 LL depending on each bank’s rules and regulations from the Central Bank of Lebanon (BDL); private sector companies struggle with a minimum limit of Cash LBP withdrawals.
OMT transfers are withdrawn in cash dollars or the sender’s currency.
Wire transfers are withdrawn in cash Dollar banknotes depending on the amount.
Furthermore, checks are being sold and bought on telegram groups for Lebanese Lira, or in cash Dollar banknotes depending on supply and demand.
Lira Rate Currency Intraday News:
- Contrary to logic and reason, the black market USD to LBP apps today shows minimal activity versus a very active weekend. The average Buy 1 USD for today is equal to 8,306 LL.
- At 2:30 PM, Beirut time, most applications are silent activity is near zero. The “Lebanese Market LBP USD” sent a notification titled: ” The 9,000 LBP week” as a prediction of this week the USD will reach 9,000 LBP.
- At 2:50 PM, the Lebanese Market LBP USD app reported a loss for the Dollar to Lebanese Lira.
- At 2:55 PM, the Sarraf Lebanon application reported a slight decrease for the Dollar by 30 points.
- At 3:50 PM, no additional changes for now. The market seems to be so slow today unlike last week where notifications of the currency update were sent every 30 minutes.
Please support us by sharing this page with your family, friends, and social media accounts.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or the comments box below!