The Lira rate today settled on the 1 USD = 7,000 LBP resistance line, we at LiraExchange.com are your one-stop destination to find the USD to LBP rate from 8 different apps and websites. The Dollar to Lebanese pound for today Thursday, November 5, 2020, is as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||7100||7200|
|LBP to Dollar App||7150||7075|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||7180||7120|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان||7225||7150|
NB: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, OWN OR OPERATE ANY OF THE APPS AND WEBSITES MENTIONED ABOVE. WE ARE NOT EXCHANGERS.
The official LBP rate stands at 1507.5 LL to 1515.
Checks are withdrawn at 3,900 LL depending on each bank’s rules and regulations from the Central Bank of Lebanon (BDL), private sector companies are struggling with a very small limit of Cash LBP withdrawals.
OMT transfers are withdrawn in cash dollars or the sender’s currency.
Wire transfers are withdrawn in cash Dollar banknotes depending on the amount.
Lira Rate Currency Intraday News:
- The black market activity today at 10:30 AM, seems a bit slow, this might be due to the government formation anticipation, the average buy 1 USD to Lebanese Lira is 7,111 LBP.
- Keep checking back for updated rates throughout the day.
- At 10:30 AM, the “Adde Dollar Lebanon” application reported a 25 increase in the Dollar price, and the USD Market application reported a 125 points increase in the Dollar price.
- At 11:30, all the black market sources reported a USD price increase of 50 to 175 points.
- At 1:00 PM, the numbers showed conflicting data, some increase others’ decrease in USD price, the average USD to LBP is equal to 7,169 LBP.
Support us by sharing this page with your family, friends, and social media accounts.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or the comments box below!