The Lira rate in Lebanon today opened on a significant appreciation versus last Saturday. On Sunday, 29 November, the USD to LBP black market activity was huge, reporting decreased Dollar price to the Lebanese pound.
Unusual as it this, this is the first time we witness such a positive Sunday. The black market application’s usual pattern for the past 6 months was to increase the US Dollar price, which was not the case yesterday.
Subscribe to our notifications; we only send 1 notification per day!
Today, Monday, November 30, 2020, the Lira exchange black market rates as per 7 different sources and apps are as follows:
Lira Rate In Lebanon:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||7800||7900|
|LBP to Dollar App||7800||7700|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||7830||7730|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان||7850||7800|
NB: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, OWN, OR OPERATE ANY OF THE APPS AND WEBSITES MENTIONED ABOVE. WE ARE NOT EXCHANGERS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE THE RATES IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM; WE PROVIDE NUMBERS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Lira Exchange Currency Updated Rates & News:
- At 10:00 AM, after a very active day on Sunday, the USD to LBP opened up today on a Lira appreciation.
- At 11:15 AM, the USD Market application reported an additional decrease for the USD of 50 points.
- The average Buy 1 USD this morning is 8,129 LBP.
- The average Sell 1 USD this morning is 8,136 LBP.
- At 11:20 AM, the “Adde Dollar Lebanon” app reported an appreciation of the Lira by 50 points. It’s been a while since we saw such a steady decrease in the USD price!
- At 11:45 AM, Beirut time, All the apps except Lirarate.com reported an increase of the Lira value by 50 to 75 points. The USD’s bearish trend that started yesterday is solid today, and we hope it keeps going that way.
- At 11:50, Lebanese Market LBP USD reported an additional 50 points depreciation of the Dollar to Lebanese Lira.
- 12:05 PM, The الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان, USD Market and Lirarate.com website reported an appreciation of the Lira by 25 to 50 points while LBP to Dollar application reported depreciation of 25 points.
- 12:25 PM, The USD Market, and Sarraf Lebanon apps reported an additional 20 to 25 points for the Lira.
- At 12:30 PM, the Lirarate.com website reported a USD price decrease of 75 points. If the bearish trend stays as it is, we will definitely pass the resistance rate of 8,000 LL by today afternoon.
- At 12:40 PM, the Lira gained additional 60 points according to the “Lebanese Market LBP USD” application.
- At 12:45 PM, The dollar lost 75 points versus the LBP according to the “Dollar to LBP application.”
- Are these Dollar price decreases related to the visit planned today by Prime Minister-elect Saad Hariri to the presidential palace to meet President Michel Aoun?
- At 12:50 PM, the Adde Dollar Lebanon sent a notification of the first price increase yesterday by 50 points.
- At 1:15 PM, the Adde Dollar Lebanon app reported a significant USD price decrease of 150 points! Are the other sources going to follow? Check back regularly to find out.
- The USD to LBP is now very close to falling below 1$ = 8000 LL.
- Make $11,000 Within A Year By Just Writing Two Posts Per Week!
- After more than a month, today at 3:45 PM, the average BUY 1 USD dropped below the 8,000 LL cap to reach 7,982 Lira for the Dollar.
- From 5:30 PM till 7:15 PM, a huge decrease in the USD price of 100 to 150 points is reported by all apps and websites.
- The average Buy 1 USD this evening is 7,840 LBP (7:45 PM)
- The average Sell 1 USD this evening is 7,829 LBP (7:45 PM)
- We will keep posting updates tonight as an exception as the USD to LBP rate decreases, and we all are interested in pushing this further.
- At 7:50 PM, the “Lebanese Market LBP USD” app reported an appreciation of the Lira of 130 points.
- At 7:55 PM, the “LBP to Dollar” app reported a significant decrease in the USD price of 100 points.
Interesting Posts On How To Earn Money Online:
Please support us by sharing this page with your family, friends, and social media accounts.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or the comments box below!