The Lira Rate in Lebanon is a daily news topic plagued by a severe economic and financial crisis. The USD to LBP currency rate affects every aspect of individuals and public sector companies that defines their well-being and future.
We at Liraexchange.com are here to help everyone find the Dollar VS LBP rates of 7 different black market applications all in one place. You don’t need to download many apps anymore, which will save you phone storage, annoying bombardment of notifications, system slow down, and potential security risks, along with having a clear picture of what is the average buy and sell rate.
Subscribe to our notifications, we only send 1 notification per day!
The rates for today, Friday, November 27, 2020 (27-11-2020), are as follows:
|App / Website||Buy 1 USD||Sell 1 USD|
|Adde Dollar Lebanon||8250||8350|
|LBP to Dollar App||8300||8250|
|Lebanese Market LBP USD||8320||8270|
|الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان||8300||8250|
NB: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, OWN OR OPERATE ANY OF THE APPS AND WEBSITES MENTIONED ABOVE. WE ARE NOT EXCHANGERS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE THE RATES IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM; WE PROVIDE NUMBERS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The official LBP rate stands at 1507.5 LL to 1515.
Checks are withdrawn at 3,900 LL depending on each bank’s rules and regulations from the Central Bank of Lebanon (BDL); private sector companies struggle with a minimum limit of Cash LBP withdrawals.
OMT transfers are withdrawn in cash dollars or the sender’s currency.
Wire transfers are withdrawn in cash Dollar banknotes depending on the amount.
Furthermore, checks are being sold and bought on telegram groups for Lebanese Lira, or in cash Dollar banknotes depending on supply and demand.
Lira Rate Lebanon Currency Updates & News:
- Yesterday, 27-11-2020, 3 black market apps reported an increase in the Dollar price of 50 points at 10:00 PM.
- The average Buy 1 USD this morning is: 8,304 LBP (8:50 AM)
- The average Sell 1 USD this morning is: 8,296 LBP (8:50 AM)
- At 9:05 AM, the “Sarraf Lebanon” app opened up the day’s activity by reporting a USD price decrease by 30 points.
- At 9:35 AM, the الدولار عند الصرافين لبنان application reported a slight price decrease of the USD by 25 points.
- At 9:45 AM, the Lirarate.com website reported a USD price increase of 25 points.
- The 20 to 35 points increase and decrease notifications are becoming the norm for the currency exchange black market apps.
- At 11:05 AM, Beirut time, 6 out of 7 apps reported an appreciation for the Dollar of about 25 to 35 points. Is this the new strategy? Increasing the price slowly with small increases?
- From 11:30 AM till 1:00 PM, all the applications and websites reported a price increase of 25 to 50 points in slight increases.
- The average Buy 1 USD at 1:00 PM: 8,321 LBP
- The average Sell 1 USD at 1:00 PM: 8,314 LBP
- The new trend as of this week is to slightly but steadily increase the USD to LBP rate.
- From 1:30 PM till 3:00 PM, USD Market, Sarraf Lebanon, Lirarate.com, and Adde Dollar Lebanon apps reported an appreciation of the Lira by 25 to 50 points.
- 7:30 PM, end of day average Buy 1 USD: 8,286 LBP
- 7:30 PM, end of day average Sell 1 USD: 8,286 LBP
Please support us by sharing this page with your family, friends, and social media accounts.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or the comments box below!