Today, Tuesday, April 13, 2021, the USD market Lebanon did not update the Dollar to LBP rates yet as of 10:00 AM.
The black market applications’ actions yesterday were bizarre and illogical.
The apps increased the USD price over the weekend, with a super low trading volume. They decreased the price yesterday on Monday.
Quite astonishing, right?
Of course, we are always okay with the Lira gaining value, but the application’s behavior is very suspicious whether the price is going up or down.
On the other hand, the Lebanese politicians and political parties are living in La-La land.
Their actions indicate a lack of responsibility, nonchalance, recklessness, ignorance, to name a few.
You can check Monday, April 12, 2021, Dollar to Lebanese Lira rate here: Dollar Rate Lebanon.
The USD to LBP parallel market rates for today according to the “Adde Dollar” application are as follows:
USD Market Lebanon Hourly Rates:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,550 LBP at 20:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,500 LBP at 20:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,500 LBP at 15:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 15:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,350 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,300 LBP at 12:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,225 LBP at 12:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,250 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,175 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,350 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The Dollar’s opening price to Lebanese lira today is $1 = 12,400 LBP at 10:00 AM.
- Check us back later for the most recent currency updates.
- What will the USD to LBP trend be for today, bearish or bullish?
- A government formation will affect the Lira positively for a couple of days, but until this happens, what will be the Lira’s fate?
- First significant decrease for the Dollar to Lebanese Lira by 150 points at 11:00 AM.
- At 12:45 PM, the Dollar appreciated by 50 points, the first increase since the black market opened.
- Second appreciation of the USD to Lebanese Lira by 100 points at 14:00 PM.
- Third appreciation of the Dollar to LL by 50 points at 15:00 PM.
- Forth appreciation of the US Dollar by 50 points, the new rate is 1 USD = 12,500 LBP.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!