Today, Thursday, May 6, 2021, the USD to LBP black market rates in Lebanon are still stable with no significant Dollar price change.
Unfortunately, the Lebanese government formation is nowhere to happen anytime soon.
So many crises pressure Lebanon and the Lebanese people including, COVID-19, currency devaluation, hyperinflation, and a political deadlock, to name a few.
On the other hand, Riad Salameh is under scrutiny by major European countries such as France and Switzerland.
It seems that the global cover to the Lebanese central bank’s governor has been removed. He became harshly criticized by many international well-known news outlets.
Also, the official Lira exchange platform did not launch this week as expected.
To check last Thursday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Dollar VS Lebanese Lira.
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
USD To LBP Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 22:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 22:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 16:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 16:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,475 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 11:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The Lira black market applications and websites activity are very slow for the past few days. Minimal USD price updates are sent out.
- Invest in a managed Bitcoin account. Check out this post about the opportunity: How To Make Money From A Bitcoin.
- If you are new to forex and are looking to make money from currency trading, check out this article: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- Very slight increase of the Dollar price by 25 points at 16:00 PM, Beirut time.
- An appreciation of the Lira by 25 points, at 16:50 PM, the buy 1$ rate is 12,450 Lebanon Pounds.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!