Today, Wednesday 26, 2021, the USD to Lebanese Lira rate is undergoing a consistent artificial price increase by the black market apps.
Yesterday, the Lira black market applications confirmed our theory about the fact that they are increasing the dollar price by small increments throughout the day.
On the other hand, the government formation is still on a stalemate with no clear solution in the foreseen future.
Moreover, the political situation is also very harsh as it looks like the different political parties are not communicating.
To check yesterday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Lebanese Lira Rate.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
USD To Lebanese Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,950 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,975 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 15:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 15:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,950 LBP at 14:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,025 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 13,000 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 12:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 9:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 9:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The opening USD to LBP rate for today is identical to the closing rate of yesterday. Buy 1 USD = 12,975.
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider with an 87% win rate: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The USD to LBP applications are very quiet today; they sent minimal price notifications since this morning.
- For the second time this week, at 12:30 PM, the dollar price in Lebanon hit the 13,000 LBP resistance line.
- At 14:00 PM, Beirut local time, the USD price appreciated by 25 points, to reach a buy 1 USD = 13,050 LBP.
- The Lebanese Lira price rose by 50 points at 14:45 PM. Is the USD to LBP going to rise even more? Tell us your thoughts in the comments box below!
- At 15:45 PM, the USD price rose by 50 points versus the Lira.
- A slight Lira appreciation by 25 points occurred at 16:30 PM.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!