Today, Tuesday, April 4, 2021, the USD to Lebanese Lira rate for this morning 10:30 AM, Beirut time, Is $1 = 12,450.
The black market did not open yet. After a long weekend due to the Orthodox Easter holidays, the USD is expected to see high demand in the currency exchange markets.
Also, during the past four days of holidays, the Lira applications and websites kept sending notifications of price updates.
Fortunately, they did not artificially increase the rates as they usually do.
Moreover, the official Lira exchange platform should launch today as per different news reports.
How will the Lira exchange platform affect the currency rate? Time will tell.
On the other hand, the political stagnation is still more potent than ever before, with no government formation soon.
Additionally, seems that our Central bank governor Riad Salameh is facing new charges in France.
To check last Thursday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: USD To Lira Rate Today.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
USD To Lebanese Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,500 LBP at 16:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 16:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 15:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 15:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,450 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,400 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES
Intraday Currency News:
- The opening rate, for now, is still the same as yesterday’s closing rate at one Dollar equals 12,450 Lebanese pounds.
- Keep checking us back for updated rates and news.
- Invest in a managed Bitcoin account. Check out this post about the opportunity: How To Make Money From A Bitcoin.
- If you are new to forex and are looking to make money from currency trading, check out this article: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- Slight increases and decreases for the Dollar occurred from 10:30 AM till, 13:00 pm.
- At 15:40 PM, the USD to LBP price is stable at a 1$ = 12,450 LBP.
- A slight price increase of the Dollar by 50 points at 16:40 PM.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!