Today, Wednesday, 21 July 2021, the 1 dollar to Lebanese lira black market rate opened at 21,950 Lebanese Pounds as of 9:00 Am.
NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates.
Eid Al Adha this year is probably one of the saddest in the Lebanese people’s history.
The systematic Lira currency devaluation and the skyrocketing prices of goods wreaked havoc on people’s buying power, even essential goods.
Also, the feast of St. Elias and St. Charbel was the quietest for a very long time. Usually, on those days, fireworks are all over the place. Unfortunately, this year, no fireworks for kids!
The scene of a nation dying and drowning in a neverending series of misfortunes, corruption, bankruptcy, and desperation is sad!
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
1 Dollar To Lebanese Lira Black Market:
– Buy 1 USD = 22,175 LBP at 16:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,125 LBP at 16:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,175 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,125 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,175 LBP at 14:15 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,125 LBP at 14:15 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,150 LBP at 13:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,100 LBP at 13:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,150 LBP at 11:30 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,100 LBP at 11:30 AM
– Buy 1 USD = 22,200 LBP at 10:15 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 22,100 LBP at 10:15 AM
– Buy 1 USD = 21,950 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 21,900 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Buy 1 USD = 21,950 LBP at 09:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 21,900 LBP at 09:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing your money for profits does not have to be that hard. Check out this article for more info on how you can benefit from the cryptocurrency boom: How To Invest In Crypto.
- Read this interesting post about profitable ways to invest in the stock market and make a high return on investment: Best Stock Investment Website.
- The opening price of the dollar versus the Lebanese Lira in Lebanon today at 09:00 Am is $1 = 21,900 Lebanese Lira.
- First price update for today: 250 points increase for the dollar price as per Lirarate.org.
- Very few changes for the dollar rate, 11:30 Am, Beirut local time.
- The USD rate is stable today, the black market apps show little to no notifications until 14:00 Pm.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!