Today, Monday 28 June 2021, the dollar rate in Lebanon has no sealing on where the price can go. No one is doing anything to stable it.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
The weekend was a disaster for the Lira. The black market applications were super active, with price increase updates by the hour.
We stress the fact that the apps and websites are part of the Lira’s devaluation.
They should be reported to Google play store and Apple store as spammy, unregulated, unlicensed, and market manipulators.
The Dollar to Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
Dollar Rate Lebanon:
-Buy 1 USD = 17,300 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,300 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,500 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,450 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,600 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,550 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,550 LBP at 13:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,500 LBP at 13:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,550 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,500 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,675 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,625 LBP at 11:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,675 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,625 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing in cryptocurrencies doesn’t have to be that hard. Check out this post for a highly profitable crypto investment account: How To Invest In Crypto.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The Lira rate witnessed an alarming decrease during the weekend. How can this happen while most of the businesses were closed?
- At 10:30 am, Beirut local time, the Dollar to Lebanese opening price is Buy 1$ = 17,675 Lebanese Pound.
- First price drop of the dollar for today by 125 points at 11:40 am.
- Gaz stations in Lebanon will close from now till Wednesday or Thursday morning.
- Stable Lira rate up until 13:20 pm.
- Significant decrease of the dollar price in Lebanon by 250 points by 18:00 pm.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!