Today, Thursday, July 8, 2021, the USD to Lebanese Lira black market rate is witnessing a massive rise for the dollar.
NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
The black market apps and websites madness is taking its toll on the Lira rate today.
As of this morning, the USD to LBP broke the 17,800 LBP to reach 18,500 LBP to the US Dollar by 12:00 pm, Beirut local time.
To check yesterday’s Lira rate, click here: Lira Rate Lebanon.
The USD to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
USD To Lebanese Lira Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 18,450 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 18,400 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 18,500 LBP at 12:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 18,450 LBP at 12:00 PM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing your money for profits does not have to be that hard. Check out this article for more info: How To Invest In Crypto.
- Read this interesting post about profitable ways to invest in the stock market and make a high return on investment: Best Stock Investment Website.
- The Lebanese Lira rate for today is undergoing colossal devaluation. The apps are systematically increasing the dollar vs the Lira by the hour.
- The USD To LBP price as of 12:00 pm, Beirut Local time, is 18,500 Lebanese pounds.
- The Lira depreciated by around 600 points since the closing rate of yesterday.
- A very slight dollar price drop by 50 points at 13:00 Pm, as per the black market website Lirarate.org.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!