Today, Friday, July 2, 2021, the USD to Lira will be somewhat stable for the past couple of days. The rate is hovering just below 17,500 LBP to the dollar.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
The nation is struck by various severe crises affecting everyone living in Lebanon.
Essential goods are starting to become scarce.
Pharmacies are out of stock of primary diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease medication, and much more.
Moreover, there seems to be a direction to apply the 3.900 LBP on all government sectors’ taxes and fees.
The Dollar to Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
USD To Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 15:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,200 LBP at 15:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,300 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,200 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,250 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,200 LBP at 11:40 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,200 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,150 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 17,150 LBP at 9:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 17,100 LBP at 9:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The opening Lira price from the black market website Lirarate.org is: Buy 1 Dollar = 17,150 LBP.
- Investing your money for profits does not have to be that hard. Check out this article for more info: How To Invest In Crypto.
- The fuel crisis is still ongoing. Cars line up in front of the gas station became a daily scene.
- Check out this interesting post about profitable ways to invest in the stock market and make a high return on investment: Best Stock Investment Website.
- A slight price increase of the dollar reported by Lirarate.org at 11:00 am, Beirut local time.
- Also, at 11:40 am, the USD to LBP price increased by 50 points according to Lirarate.org.
- Another 50 points dollar price increase by 14:20 pm as per Lirarate.org.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!