Friday 3 September 2021, the 1 USD to Lebanese Lira opening rate from the black market is buy 1 dollar = 18,700 LBP at 9:30 AM, Beirut local time (according to Lirarate.org)
The fuel crisis is still ongoing along with a very slow initiative to actually form a new government. Moreover, the country is hit by severe electricity outages, a lack of medicine, and a potential bread crisis.
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
1 USD To Lebanese Lira:
– Buy 1 USD = 18,650 LBP at 16:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,550 LBP at 16:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,650 LBP at 15:45 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,550 LBP at 15:45 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,600 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,550 LBP at 15:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,600 LBP at 14:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,550 LBP at 14:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,700 LBP at 13:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,650 LBP at 13:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,550 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,500 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,700 LBP at 11:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,600 LBP at 11:00 AM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,700 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,600 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Yesterday the dollar price decreased significantly versus the Lira only to recover by late afternoon.
- The opening price of the dollar for today is: buy 1$ = 18,700 Lebanese Pounds.
- You can trade forex easily with the help of beneficial signals providers click here for more information: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- US dollar price stability versus the Lira at 11:00 am, Beirut Local time.
- At 12:00 pm, the USD to LBP rate decreased by 150 points to reach a new price of $1 = 18,550 LBP.
- The currency rate update frequency is a bit slow for today.
- At 13:00 pm, the dollar price in Lebanon increases by 150 points to reach a new rate of 1$ = 18,700.
- No changes for the black market Lira rate until 15:30 pm.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!