Thursday 2 September 2021, the Lira rate in the black market today is witnessing a considerable appreciation in value this morning.
The new government formation talks between PM Najid Mikati and President Aoun seem to be on the right track but are very shaky at the moment.
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
Lira Rate In The Black Market:
– Buy 1 USD = 18,200 LBP at 14:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,150 LBP at 14:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,050 LBP at 13:45 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 18,000 LBP at 13:45 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 17,900 LBP at 13:30 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 17,850 LBP at 13:30 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 17,900 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Sell 1 USD = 17,850 LBP at 12:00 PM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,000 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 17,950 LBP at 10:00 AM
– Buy 1 USD = 18,000 LBP at 11:00 AM
– Sell 1 USD = 17,950 LBP at 11:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The USD to LBP black market rate is dropping since yesterday.
- You can start trading forex quickly with the right forex day trading signals: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- The Lira rate appreciates by 100 points at 12:00 pm, Beirut local time.
- No significant changes for the Lebanese Lira rate until 13:30 pm.
- The dollar price in Lebanon increased by 150 points at 13:45 pm.
- The USD price increased by another 150 points at 14:30 pm.
- Will the Lebanese Lira rate drop to 15,000 LBP to the dollar upon the new government formation?
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!