Today, Monday, July 12, 2021, the Dollar rate in black market is not expected to depreciate. The weekend was also a disaster for the Lira.
NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates.
The political deadlock is still in place, with no signs of a solution soon. News media outlets are predicting that Saad Hariri may step down this week.
If he does so, how will that affect the Lebanese Lira rate?
Check out last Friday’s rate here: Dollar To Lebanese Lira.
The USD to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market website “Lirarate.org” are as follows:
Dollar Rate In Black Market:
-Buy 1 USD = 19,400 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 19,350 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 19,400 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 19,350 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 19,450 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 19,400 LBP at 13:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 19,450 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 19,400 LBP at 11:00 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 19,400 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 19,350 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Investing your money for profits does not have to be that hard. Check out this article for more info: How To Invest In Crypto.
- Read this interesting post about profitable ways to invest in the stock market and make a high return on investment: Best Stock Investment Website.
- The opening price of the dollar versus the Lira in Lebanon today at 10:00 Am is $1 = 19,400 Lebanese Pounds.
- The Lebanese fuel crisis that also affected the electricity sector is the talk of many major international news media. Read this article from Bloomberg: Lebanon’s Crisis.
- First dollar price increase for today according to Lirarate.org by 50 points and 11:00 Am, Beirut local time.
- Very few little changes occurred for the USD to LBP until 15:00 Pm.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!