Monday, May 24, 2021, the Lira rate today will probably be volatile. The black market apps are striving to increase the rates by small increments throughout the day.
Moreover, The SAYRAFA lira exchange platform had no positive effects on the USD to LBP whatsoever.
In retrospect, The Lebanese Central Bank overpromised and underdelivered in this regard as everyone was expecting the official rate to be $1=12,000 LBP.
Also, To check last Friday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Dollar To Lira Exchange Rate.
The Dollar to Lebanese pound currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lira Rate Today:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 16:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,975 LBP at 16:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 16:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 15:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 10:45 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 10:45 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 10:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The black market Lira applications did not update the rates yet for today. The current price of the Dollar is 1$ = 12,875 LBP.
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit, Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- First slight price increase of the Dollar by 25 points at 10:45 AM, Beirut local time.
- Until 14:30 PM, no changes in the USD to LBP rate.
- Slight depreciation of the Lira by 50 points at 15:30 PM.
- Unexpectedly, the black market applications are very slow today with very few price updates. The USD to LBP rate today is stable at 1 USD = 12,950 LBP.
- From 16:30 PM to 20:00 PM, the price of the dollar kept dropping to reach a Buy 1$ = 12,800.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!