Today, Friday 28, May 2021, the buy Lebanese Pound rate from the black market apps is on a bearish trend. Since morning, the Lira rate dropped by around 150 points.
To check yesterday’s rate, click here: 1 USD To Lebanese Lira.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Buy Lebanese Pound:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,725 LBP at 19:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,675 LBP at 19:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 16:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 16:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 14:20 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 14:00 PM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider with an 87% win rate: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The Dollar price in Lebanon is going down for today. The rate has dropped 150 points compared to yesterday’s end-of-day price. The Buy 1 USD is 12,900 Lebanese Pound.
- At 14:20 PM, Beirut Local time, the USD price depreciated by another 25 points. The new rate is $1 = 12,875 Lebanese Pound.
- The dollar price is stable at 16:20 PM.
- First significant USD to LBP price drop from 12,875 to 12,725 to the dollar in a matter of a few hours on Friday afternoon.
- Despite that, we are with the Dollar price decrease, obviously, but the question is: Who are the sources of the applications? Where are the daily numbers of supply and demand?
Jad Ghosn’s Youtube Show About The Depositors Locked Funds:
Jad Ghosn exposes the lies of the political elite about the depositor’s funds. A very interesting and eye-opening 10 minutes youtube video which we advise you to watch in full.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!