Today, May 5, 2021, the Dollar VS Lebanese Lira rate is not very different from yesterday’s closing rate. The black market apps are somewhat active.
On the other hand, the Lebanese Central Bank failed to launch the official Lira exchange platform, which was expected to start operation yesterday.
The incompetency of the Central Bank and its governor Riad Salameh is beyond the norm.
Moreover, It seems that the international community has lifted its protection of Riad Salameh.
For the past six months, many western countries have started to file lawsuits and investigate Salameh’s corruption allegations.
Switzerland and France are two major countries that are investigating the governor.
To check last Thursday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: USD To Lebanese Lira.
The USD to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar VS Lebanese Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 16:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,425 LBP at 12:40 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,375 LBP at 12:40 PM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Since early morning, the Dollar price in Lebanon did not significantly change. The rates for today are very similar to that of yesterday.
- At 12:40 PM, Beirut time, the USD to LBP rate is $1=12,425 Lebanese Lira.
- Invest in a managed Bitcoin account. Check out this post about the opportunity: How To Make Money From A Bitcoin.
- If you are new to forex and are looking to make money from currency trading, check out this article: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- By 16:00 PM, the USD price did not change and is stable.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!