Today, Friday 11 June 2021, the Lira exchange rate will probably decrease, continuing the bearish trend of the past weeks.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
The political stalemate and the conflict between the central bank and the commercial banks are taking their toll on the Dollar price in Lebanon.
When looking at the overall picture of Lebanon’s situation, you will only see conflicts.
Moreover, the Lebanese citizens are being humiliated daily at the gas stations.
To check yesterday’s rate, click here: US Dollar to Lira.
The Dollar to LBP currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lira Exchange Rate:
-Buy 1 USD = 14,950 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,900 LBP at 20:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,025 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,975 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,075 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,025 LBP at 14:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,025 LBP at 12:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,975 LBP at 12:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,000 LBP at 11:15 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,950 LBP at 11:15 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 14,925 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,875 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 14,850 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,800 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider with an 87% win rate: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The opening price of the Lebanese Lira is $1 = 14,850 Lebanese Pound.
- How are the USD To Lira black market apps going to act this weekend?
- Will the USD price break the all-time high of 15,000 LL?
- At 10:30 AM, the first currency price update came with an increase of the US Dollar by 75 points.
- At 11:20 AM, Beirut time, the Dollar to LBP reached 15,000 LBP for the first time since the SAYRAFA exchange platform launch.
- After reaching a rate of $1 = 15,075 LBP, the first drop occurred at 15:00 PM, by 50 points.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!