Today, Tuesday, 15 June 2021, the Lira rate in Lebanon is passing through the worst bearish trend for a long time.
(NB: Scroll down to check the hourly currency updates)
Amidst a never-ending political crisis where all parties are not making any effort toward a resolution, the Lira currency rate will probably keep falling against the dollar.
Also, the black market USD to LBP black market applications and websites are loose, manipulating the market as they please.
For how long is the black market going to stay in control?
To check yesterday’s Dollar to Lira rates, click here: Lebanese Lira.
The Dollar to Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Lira Rate In Lebanon:
-Buy 1 USD = 14,750 LBP at 19:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 14,650 LBP at 19:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,175 LBP at 18:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,125 LBP at 18:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,275 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,225 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,450 LBP at 14:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,400 LBP at 14:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,475 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,425 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,500 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,450 LBP at 13:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,425 LBP at 11:50 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,375 LBP at 11:50 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,450 LBP at 11:15 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,400 LBP at 11:15 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,500 LBP at 10:15 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,450 LBP at 10:15 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 15,550 LBP at 09:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 15,500 LBP at 09:30 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
Before Noon Updates:
- Investing in cryptocurrencies doesn’t have to be that hard. Check out this post for a highly profitable crypto investment account: How To Invest In Crypto.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- The opening price of the USD in Lebanon today is, buy $1 = 15,550 Lebanese Pounds. The apps did not start sending notifications as of 9:30 am.
- First USD to LBP price drop by 50 points at 10:20 a.m, Beirut local time.
- The second USD price drop by 50 points at 11:15 am.
- Another significant Lira price increase by 100 points occurred at 6:45 pm.
- The US dollar price increased by 75 points at 1:30 pm. The new rate is 15,500 LBP.
- First afternoon Lira price increase by a slight 25 points, at 2:30 pm.
- At 2:45 pm, the Lira rate increased by a light 25 points.
- The first significant Lira price increase by 175 points in a very long time, the new rate is 15,275 LBP to the dollar.
- A huge price decrease of the US Dollar to Lira by 425 points at 7:45 pm. What is driving this sudden appreciation of the Lira?
- The closing USD to LBP rate for today is $1 = 14,750 LBP.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
Also, For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: email@example.com.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!