Today, Thursday, May 20, 2021, the Dollar to Lira rate in Lebanon is rising. The black market apps continue to use their small increments increase tactic.
Since the beginning of the week, the Lira price decreased until it reached a 1$ = 12,900 LBP last night.
On the other hand, the diplomatic crisis between Lebanon and Saudi Arabia seems to be resolved.
After the outrageous statements of our foreign minister on a Saudi TV station, a diplomatic crisis between both countries began.
Yesterday, the Lebanese foreign affairs minister apologized for his remarks and eventually resigned his position.
To check last yesterday’s USD to LBP rates, click here: Lebanese Pound Exchange Rate.
The Dollar to Lebanese Lira currency rates and hourly updates according to the black market application “Adde Dollar” are as follows:
Dollar To Lira:
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 18:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 16:45 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,800 LBP at 16:45 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,725 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,675 LBP at 15:00 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,750 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,700 LBP at 14:50 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,825 LBP at 14:30 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 14:15 PM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 14:15 PM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,950 LBP at 11:10 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 11:10 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,925 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,875 LBP at 10:30 AM
-Buy 1 USD = 12,900 LBP at 10:00 AM
-Sell 1 USD = 12,850 LBP at 10:00 AM
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR ADVERTISE ANY OF THE BLACK MARKET APPLICATIONS MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE APPS AND WEBSITES.
Intraday Currency News:
- The opening USD price for today is 1 USD = 12,900 Lebanese Pound.
- If you are looking for a safe, profitable way to make money from investing in bitcoin, check out this post: Where To Invest In Bitcoin – Daily Profits!
- Trading in the forex markets doesn’t have to be 100% risky. Check out this post about a trusted forex signal provider: Forex Day Trading Signals.
- First Dollar price increase for today by 25 points at 10:30 AM, Beirut local time.
- Second USD price increase by 25 points. The small increments price increase tactic is ongoing.
- At 14:15 PM, the Lebanese lira price appreciated by 50 points.
- First significant price decrease of the Dollar by 125 points. The new Buy $1 rate is 12,750 LBP.
- You can buy Bitcoin using Debit, Credit cards, Moneygram, Western Union, and more. Check out this article: Where To Buy Bitcoins With A Debit Card.
- An additional USD price decrease by 25 points at 15:00 PM.
- The Lira’s gains of today might be due to the Lebanese Central Bank statement of today that announced the launch of the Official Lira exchange platform “Sayrafa”.
- The Lira exchange platform rate, as per the BDL is 12,000 LBP to the Dollar.
- It seems that the BDL announcement didn’t have that much of a positive effect on the black market. The USD to LBP rate is going up again.
Lebanon’s Central Bank “Sayrafa” Announcement:
The Governor of the Central Bank of Lebanon, Riad Salameh, announced, on Thursday, that the Central Bank will sell US dollars to participating banks on the “sayrafa” platform at a price of 12,000 thousand pounds to one dollar.
The Central Bank asked participants wishing to register all requests on the platform, starting from the day of Friday, May 21, 2021, until the day of Tuesday, May 25, provided that the amount required when registering the request was paid in Lebanese pounds in cash.
NB: We are accepting guest posts. If you are an expert in the financial and economic sphere, please do not hesitate to contact us using the comments box.
For general and business inquiries, please send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, If you find this post helpful or have any comments, questions or information, please do not hesitate to use the comments box below!